Along the way I have learned a lot of tips, tricks, and core concepts that have changed the way I explore consensual restrain, erotic ropework, and playing with partners… and here is a series of ten things I wish I had known as a bondage top!
1. I Don’t Have To Like All Types Of Bondage
2. One Tie Is Enough
3. I Don’t Have To Be Rich
4. Connection Counts
5. I Need To Stretch… and PEE!
6. I Can Safeword and Say “No”
7. Encourage My Bottoms To Share Information
8. Cutting Rope Does Not Make Me A Bad Top
9. Need Aftercare Is Okay
10. Get My Needs Met Is Important Too
But this video shares a lot of details of all of those. Enjoy!
Pass it on. And check out my newest book on rope bondage, “More Shibari You Can Use: Passionate Rope Bondage and Erotic Restraint” on Amazon (or directly from my publisher for signed and spiral bound copies) for more ideas, and the tools to help make bondage easy and connecting at the same time.
Written by and shared with permission of PassionAndSoul